Please join FIC and others next Wednesday, March 27 in Washington D.C. for a panel discussion on Ag Gag bills and their implications. Types of organizations represented on the panel include government watchdog groups, journalists, animal welfare groups, and free speech groups.
Behind Closed Doors: 'Ag Gag' Bills, Farm Animals, Food Safety and the First Amendment
Wednesday, March 27, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Georgetown University Law Center, McDonough Hall Room 201
600 New Jersey Ave. NW, Washington D.C.
Please RSVP on Facebook!
- Amanda Hitt, GAP Food Integrity Campaign Director
- Suzanne McMillan, The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA), Director of Farm Animal Welfare
- Gabe Rottman, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), Legislative Counsel and Policy Advisor for the Washington Legislative Office
- Erica Meier, Compassion Over Killing (COK), Executive Director
- Will Potter, Independent Journalist and Author of Green Is The New Red
A reception with catering from Everlasting Life will follow the panel.
Sarah Damian is New Media Associate for the Government Accountability Project, the nation's leading whistleblower protection and advocacy organization.